Become a Part of the Luxor CRM Team
Are you interested in joining a company that is as passionate about its employees as it is its product? Then apply for a role at Luxor CRM.
We are currently looking to fill the following roles:
Receptionist / Assistant to CEO
Luxor CRM Inc Has a New Opening!
Luxor CRM Inc is currently looking to hire a receptionist/assistant to CEO. This is a full time position which we are looking to staff immediately.
There are JUST a FEW “must haves”
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Professional and enthusiastic phone etiquette
• Highly organized and self sufficient
• Ability to multi-task and handle multiple competing priorities
• High attention to detail
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Experience in a similar role would be an asset
And “must do”
• Provide assistance to CEO with required tasks
• Handle all incoming calls, route calls as necessary to appropriate individuals and respond to all company messages
• Schedule meetings and manage the CEO’s calendar and agenda
• Provide assistance to clients by phone
• Manage office orders, supplies, deliveries and shipments
• Mail duties
This role reports directly to the CEO
Compensation will include:
$11 per/hour to start plus benefits
Customer Support Agent
Luxor CRM Inc. is currently seeking a Customer Support Agent
Are you an outgoing, energetic individual with a passion for building customer relationships? Do you have strong communication skills and are a team player? If so, you’d be the ideal candidate for the Customer Support Agent role at Luxor CRM Inc.
Job Description: To manage customer support requests and customer satisfaction.
You will be responsible for:
• Communicating with clients on a regular basis about support requests and concerns
• Dealing with their requests in a timely and efficient manner
• Acting as a liaison between the client and the development team
• Ensuring that all requests result an effective resolution
• 2+ years experience in a Customer Support Role
• Have technical knowledge (Ideally in CRM)
• Live within the GTA
• Have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Be friendly, organized and professional
• Competitive salary
• Health benefits
• Opportunity to become a part of a progressive and dynamic company within the multi-billion dollar CRM industry